blue plaque · England
This

This building was originally Ayton British School built in 1843 through the generosity of Thomas Richardson of Great Ayton and other Quaker businessmen. The school provided education for 100 boys and girls of the area from 5 to 14 years of age. It became a library in 1971.
Source: Open Plaques. Geographic data via OpenStreetMap.
